Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Chapter

Hard to believe that my little peanut is 10 days away from graduating from college!  Don't mean to brag or anything.....BUT she got offer a job before she has even been handed her diploma.  Am I proud? Ridiculously!  Does she deserve it? YOU BETCHA!  Years of sacrifice, hard work, who knows how many packages of Top Ramen, all nighters studying for test....it has all paid off!  Stand tuned for more....this proud Mama is going to have many more pictures to post, and can't tell you how excited I am with the pending celebrations to take place.  I LOVE YOU NADIA WITH ALL MY HEART XOXOXOXOX MAMA :)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Yea! Ken and I are sooooo excited for you!
We have enjoyed being a part of your life for the last several years and look forward to seeing and hearing what your next chapter entails for you!
I know that your family is so very proud of you and so are Ken and I.

Congrats to you Ms Nadia!!!

M :)

Catherine said...

Congratulations, to your daughter and to the mummy too!

Valerie said...

Wow, Nancy! This is such exciting news from you about Nadia...and imagine a job offer before she even graduates...in this economy! You have every reason to be proud.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Val

Leslie said...

Congratulations! !!!! Brag on... proud mama!

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

What a beauty your Nadia is. Mama has plenty to be proud of.

daisy said...

That is the best feeling for a proud mama, for her child to do well! Congrats!

Springtime!

Spring has sprung and I am enjoying every little blossom and bird that comes my way! Have a beautiful day my friends!