Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Here are two of the cutest kids on planet earth!   We had such a good time going to Voigts to get our pumpkins this year.  It was a nice brisk fall day.

 

 

Our drive out west on Hwy. 56 to Fieldstone Orchards.  Don't blink or you might miss the sign.  I always remember to look out for the big white barn and know my right hand turn is coming up.

 Here is one HAPPY camper.  Nadia with a fresh dipped caramel apple!
HOLY SMOKERS....a vat of hot carmel on a brisk fall day. Does life get any better I ask?  I heard the "trick" to keeping the caramel supple is to keep adding cream....that works for me.

Just love the Orchard team mascot truck!


4 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like a fun day!
Pumpkins, apples and hot carmel
the best three things about Fall.

M :)

Catherine said...

Caramel apples sounds good!

joyh82 said...

Great way to do carmel apples. My husband loves those.

Leslie said...

What a fun day! Those carmel apples look YUMMY! Have a great thanksgiving.

Springtime!

Spring has sprung and I am enjoying every little blossom and bird that comes my way! Have a beautiful day my friends!