Friday, February 20, 2009

No...this ISN"T Acorn Cottage!!!

No, this isn't Acorn Cottage! But isn't it cute??? I am one of those people who is not shy about taking pictures of houses that I find cute or interesting. This beautiful home is in a small town north from where I live. You can't really see it (unless maybe you can click on the picture and it gets bigger) but the window boxes have greenery with pinecones in them. I thought it was a nice touch why we impatiently wait for spring to arrive. Can't wait to get my hands into some soil and plant some flowers and get a garden going again. Sorry the picture is a little tilted, I tried to fix it, honest I did, hope no one has motion sickness via my phtography skills!

No comments:

Springtime!

Spring has sprung and I am enjoying every little blossom and bird that comes my way! Have a beautiful day my friends!